Sunday, September 1, 2019

Luminary bag (Merry Christmouse)


Happy Sunday, everyone!! Here I Share a luminary bag I made with Lawn Fawn "merry christmouse",  trim the tree, stitched scalloped borders and large stitched circle stackables.
I colored the images with Kuretake Gansai Tambi.
This stamp set is so cute!!
This idea is from Luminary Bag (Nina Marie Trapani), in the video you can see the process of how she made the bag!
I made a few of these bags in the past, you can see them here SSS Luminary bag , Christmas Luminary bag and Lawn Fawn Luminary bag.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Instagram




I'm entering this project in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge





2 comments:

  1. wow! This projects is so cute!! I love Holidays stuff so much and those little mice are some of my favorites!! This is such a fun idea and the little scene you created is perfect!! Is it Christmas yet?! I'd totally love to display that starting right now! ahah!! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete