Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Luminary Gift Bags!



I made these Christmas gift bags for my 2 sons and a nephew. I had this idea from a video on youtube  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y01WaQETE1E&t=8s.
In this video it shows you how to use the die with the bag.

I colored the images with "Zig Clean" real brush.
The colors are: light green, may green, dark oatmeal, light brown, mid brown, dark brown, brown, wine red, cobalt blue, turquoise green, purple.
I use "Wink of Stella" on the stars and for the snow I used "gelly roll".
My boys love to put the tea light inside and with dinner they put the bags on the table. (that gives me a sign the really loved it)

 
 
 
The stamps I used and dies are from Lawn Fawn:
- Trim the tree
- Happy Howlidays 
- Stitched Scalloped Borders
- Stitched Circle Stackables
- Merry Christmas Border
 
 
 
I am entering these gift bags in the following challenges:
 
 
 
workitwedbanner
 


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the MarkerPOP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love these! Beautiful back lighting! Thanks for joining us at the MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful project!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

    xx Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Great idea for "room Moms"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your design, Arlene - love the effect with the tea light! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. I just love these! How creative of a project!! Thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Glad your boys enjoy them too! Thanks for joining our "Let it Snow" challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! amazing!! the glow is divine!! and the dog bones as ornaments ARE AMAZING!! so so so clever! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome project. I love what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable! Such a fun project. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete