Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Luminary Gift Bag


Hi, everyone!! Here I made a luminary gift bag with the SSS December Card Kit 2017!! This stampset is so cute. I colored the images with my "Zigs" and I add "Spectrum Sparkle" on the stars for some shine. I also used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Scalloped Borders" and "Trim the Tree" (stars).
 For the the instructions how to make the luminary bag, Luminary Bag (Nina Marie Trapani).

I wish you all "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year"!!

Instagram
Flickr Photos

I am entering this luminary bag in the

Cupcake Inspirations "North Pole"

Sugar Pea Mix It Up Challenge #38 ~ Fresh Inspiration

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #87!



 

7 comments:

  1. Aw, this luminary bag is adorable. I love the design and beautiful shimmery stars. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Thank you for the link to the video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable !!! fab use of the stamp set.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute & such a neat project. Love it. Thank you for playing along with us at SPD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I'm so happy that you joined in the fun at SugarPea Design's Mix It Up challenge! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete