Sunday, September 29, 2019

Mermaid card


Happy Sunday, everyone!! Here I share a birthday card I made with SSS beautiful mermaids. I colored the mermaid with prismacolor pencils and I put pink, violet and gold stickles on her.
For the background I ink blended worn lipstick on a piece of strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, splattered water, leave it for 20 seconds and dry it with a kitchen towel. Then I splattered gold #91 Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi. After it was completely dry I put SSS moroccan stencil on the cardstock and place glass bead only on the blended area. For the "Happy Birthday" message I used SSS best ever stampset.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Instagram

Flickr Photos

I am entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge 132

No comments:

Post a Comment