Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sending Sparkly Wishes (Paper Smooches)


Hi, everyone!! Here I'm sharing a birthday card I made with the Paper Smooches so fairy cute.
I stamped the cute bear with Versafine onyx black and colored the bear with Prismacolor pencils.
I ink blended the background with picked raspberryThen I splattered a lot of water on the blended cardstock.
I dried the cardstock with a kitchen towel. After it was completely dry I splattered #10 and #95 of  Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi.
On the blended background I used a MFT confetti stencil and spread Faber-Castell glass bead on it.
I placed some clear round drops on the card.
I enjoyed the coloring and I love the glittery background.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

Instagram


Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Paper Smooches Challenge




Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful coloring! Love that background! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete