Sunday, January 12, 2020

Baby card (SSS Tiny Ray of Sunshine)


Hi, everyone!! Here I'm sharing a baby card I made with SSS "Tiny Ray of Sunshine".
I diecut two panels with SSS wonky rectangles, the upper and lower part.
I stamped the images with versafine onyx  on a strathmore bristol smooth cardstock.
The strathmore bristol smooth is my favorite cardstock for water coloring. And I used Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi for water coloring the images. 
Between the baby bottles and ducks I water colored with worn lipstick.
For the upper curved part I used the SSS A2 card curve edge and ink blended the edges with mustard seed.
I placed the pink pom pom garland on the curved edge with adhesive dots (0.2 inch).
I enjoyed the water coloring and I love how the card turned out.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

Instagram


Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Flickr Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment