Sunday, January 5, 2020

Cupcake card (Mama Elephant)


Hello everyone!! Happy New Year!!

 I am sharing this birthday card that I made with Mama Elephant procucts. I began diecutting a piece of strathmore bristol smooth for the tag and background, with the Mama Elephant basic set.
For the background I ink blended the bottom part with worn lipstick. Then I used my misti for the background stamping. The stamp is from Mama Elephant sentimental borders.
I ink blended the tag with Vesacolor "gold".
I put 5-8 drops of distress ink refill worn lipstick with a litlle bit of water in a glass, then I dipped Tim Holtz "crinkle ribbon" in the glass for a few minutes and let it dry. I tried it for the first time and love the result of the ribbon with worn lipstick color.
I colored the cupcake and the cute bunny from Mama Elephant carnival cupcakes with Faber-Castell polychromos .
I think the card turned out really cute!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!

Instagram

Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment