Monday, July 8, 2019

Sparkle and Shine


 Hi, everyone!! I was requested to make a card with gemstones. I don't have a "gem" stampset in my stash. So I turned the heart of SSS "I See You" stampset into a diamond shape, by fussy cutting on the top and the sides of the heart.
For the gemstones I heat embossed the image with WOW "diamond white". I scribbled several colors of Zig markers on strathmore cardstock and watercolored the diamond shapes. I also used the the SSS stampset "Sparkle and Shine".
 I ink blended the background with pine needles and embossed it with "gemstone" We R Memory Keepers embossing folder.
I splattered #95 pearl Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi. And for the final touch a put some clear round drops on the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Instagram



Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge






No comments:

Post a Comment