Sunday, June 30, 2019

Baptism card


Happy Sunday, everyone!! Here I share a baptism card I made with Lawn Fawn  pa-rum-pa-pum-pumhappy easterfairy friendsquinns capital abcs and large stitched rectangle stackables.
I colored the images and letters with copics. From the fairy friends, I stamped "day" and also "happy" from happy easter, to complete the message "happy baptism day". I used mustard seed for the background.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Instagram

Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog (Summer colors)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (stars on the litlle train)




2 comments:

  1. this is soooooo cute! looooove the baptism card! love the colors and sweet shaker parts!! adorable! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an ADORABLE and fabulous take on our color mood board! I love the colors, the letters and choice od sweet images -Such a perfect card for a baptism!
    Thank You so much for sharing your talent with us at the LawnFawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete