Sunday, July 28, 2019

Splatoon card


Happy Sunday!! I was requested to make a "Splatoon" card! A nintendo switch themed birthday card.
I had to check on Pinterest because I had no idea what it was!! It's a nintendo game with splatters.
I used Tim Holtz stencil splatters and Hero Arts neon mini inkpads. The message is from Lawn Fawn congrats.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Instagram
Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday

Addicted to Stamps Challenge

Fusion Card Challenge




2 comments:

  1. Really fun card, Arlene! I love that you chose neon inks and your placement on the googly eyes is just perfect! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! I love the bright colours and the added "googly" eyes are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete