Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day!! I decided to make a cheese board for my husband. Yesterday I went with the kids to the supermarket and they selected cheese and sausage, and I chose the wine!!
This morning I stamped on a white cardstock Lawn Fawn best pun ever and diecut it with large stitched circle stackables and colored them in with copics.
My husband loved all the cute messages!! And everything was delicious!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Instagram

                         

                               

Flickr Photos

I'm entering these decorated wood sticks in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful Father’s Day idea! I love every single detail in the decorations using the best pun ever stamp set...perfect for parties indeed! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and sweet celebration project with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! -Grace

    ReplyDelete