Sunday, March 3, 2019

Oh, Happy Day!!


Happy Sunday, everyone!! Here I share a shaker card that I made with Lawn Fawn RainbowSpring Showers and Hello Sunshine.
I watercolored with seven different distress inks on a watercolor paper, dusty concordpeacock feathersspun sugarcrushed olivescattered strawworn lipstick and ripe persimmon.
In the shaker window I placed "Itty Bitty" shaker fun. It's so colorful!!
And of course I had to put "Wink of Stella" on the rainbow for some shine.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Instagram

Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I love the bright rainbow and the cloud as a shaker with rainbow colored beads...just fantastic! The details of sparkly sequins also adds a beautiful touch to your design. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely card with us at Lawn Fawnatics! -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such a wonderful design - Love the shaker end of the rainbow!!!!
    Thank You so much for playing along with our Weather challenge at Lawn fawnatics! /Karin

    ReplyDelete