Saturday, March 23, 2019

Balloon card


Hi, everyone!! Here I share a balloon card. Another card with gold, I think gold makes a card very elegant!
I used SSS Balloon and MM Make a Wish, these two combination are perfect for a birthday card. Here are some Youtube videos that gave me inspiration, Quick Birthday Balloon card and Happy Birthday Balloon card.
For the stamping I used Versacolor gold.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Instagram
Flickr Photos

I'm entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (little gems)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge




2 comments:

  1. So elegant and shiny!!! Love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again soon!
    XO Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Arlene! I love the shiny gold balloon and sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete