Sunday, March 17, 2019

Minnie Mouse (Lawn Fawn)


Happy Sunday, everyone!! Here I share a card I made with Lawn Fawn put a bow on itstitched circle stackables and stitched rectangle stackables.
I'm a Disney fan and I love Mickey and Minnie!!! They are just adorable!! The Lawn Fawn put a bow on it and stitched circle stackables are the perfect dies to make a Minnie Mouse card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Instagram

Flickr Photos

The kids LOVE all the Disney characters!! Great vacation memories!!


I'm entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

3 comments:

  1. So awesome!!!!! Gold and pink are perfect together!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, we all hope to see you play again soon! xo Zoey

    ReplyDelete