Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Scalloped box card pop-up


Hi, everyone!! Here I share two "pop-up" box cards I made for two birthday boys.
I distressed one watercolor cardstock completly with Distress "peacock feathers" and "dusty concord". I sprayed some water on the sheet and let it for 30 seconds and then dry it with a kitchen towel.
I stamped the images with versafine "onyx" black, heat embossed it with Judikins embossing powder and then watercolored the images with Zig Clean color Real Brush.
I combined a lot of  Lawn Fawn stamps and dies, "Clark's ABCs", "So Jelly", "Fintastic Friends", "Birthday Tags", "Duh-nuh", "Critters in the Sea", "Ocean Wave Borders", "Ocean Wave Accents" and "Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up".
I enjoyed making these pop-up cards and the watercoloring!!

Instagram
                                                                           
     





                               


I am entering one "pop-up" box card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing set of box cards, Arlene! Love the distress colors you used and how the water reaction came out. I feel like I'm looking into a pretty fish tank at Aquarium. Wonderful cards, indeed. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge xx
    Marge ☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun set of pop up box cards! These recipients are going to be so excited when they open these up and discover your amazing underwater adventure scenes! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete