Thursday, May 31, 2018

Butterfly Drift


Hi, everyone!! Here I share a card I made with SSS "Butterfly Drift" and Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Rectangle Stackables".
I used Distress Ink "worn lipstick" in the center of the watercolor cardstock. I splattered Kuretaki Gansai #91, #95 and "worn lipstick" on the distress background.
Then I glued the outline of the butterflies on top.
On the edges of the purple/violet cardstock I placed Versamark and heat embossed it with Zing gold embossing powder.
I put some gems from Studio Katia.

Instagram

 
 

I am entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday May 2018

1 comment:

  1. This card is stunning! I love how you ink blended the worn lipstick distress ink and gave dimension to one single butterfly! I find this card very gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete