Monday, May 28, 2018

Green Apple Martini


Hi, everyone!! Here I share a card I made for my mother in-law. I invited her to a place where we sat and drank some martinis. She tried the green apple martini for the first time. And she loved it!!
So this is the perfect MFT dienamics and sentiment to make a martini card for her. And I am sure I am going to make a lot more cards with this die for my friends.
The MFT die is "Martini Shaker Window". I also used the martini shaker pouches and I placed the frosty ice cubes inside.
For the background I used SSS stencil "irregular dots". I applied Distress Ink "twisted citron" and "scattered straw" on the stencil.

Instagram
                                   

    
                                   


I am entering this card in the

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge 386

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment