Monday, January 15, 2018

Valentines Cards


Hi, everyone!! These days I made valentines cards for "Cards From the Heart Card Drive", "Winter wonderland crafter". I participated last year, and this year I made more cards, hihi! I can just imagine all those smiles of the kids receiving cards from all part of the world!!

I did a "stacked die cutting technique", placing the hearts on my cutting mat with a washi tape. Then I pass it through my "cuttlebug" with the light pink cardstock. Then I took the biggest die away and cut the dark pink cardstock. And did the same for the light and dark blue cardstock.
I did the second card with all the leftovers from the first card.

For these cards I used the Lawn Fawn "Heart Stackables", "Scripty Xoxo", "Scalloped Rectangle Stackables" and "Stitched Square Stackables".

Instagram

                                                                     Flickr photo1


                                                                    Flickr photo2


Playing in the following challenges


 
"Work it Wednesday" december2017 (Stacked die cutting technique)



5 comments:

  1. Two really lovely cards! Love your designs and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Arlene! I love the sweet color combinations and the pretty heart-themed designs! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are so adorable! LOVE the hearts and the colors together! adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete