Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Valentine card (Bear Hugs)


Hi!! For this card I used my "Prismacolor" pencils to color the cute bear from SSS "Bear Necessities".
I also used SSS "Big Hugs" die and I did an "inlaid technique".
I put washi tape to cover the "Y" of "Beary, and stamped "Bear" with "Versafine" onyx black.
I made this card for "Cards From the Heart Card Drive", "Winter wonderland crafter".

Instagram


                                                               Flickr Photo Bear


I am entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #89

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stampblog Work it Wednesday January 2018

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card. Great colours. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete