Monday, April 7, 2014

Shaker Card


This time I tried out a shaker card.
On a watercolor paper I sprayed some "SmoochSpritz. I used washi tape on the background (an idea i saw on a video from Laurel Beard).
I colored the turtle and the cat with "Bruynzeel" aquarel pencils and
blend it with water.




Materials:
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
Bruynzeel Aquarel pencils
Lawn Fawn clear stamps "Critters in the Burbs"
Lawn Fawn clear stamps "Year Two"
Lawn Fawn craft dies "quinn's 123's"
Lawn Fawn craft dies "a birdie told me"
SmoochSpritz
Wink of Stella
Archival Ink Jet Black

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME! Love that you made 2 sequin shakers on 1 card! So pretty! The colors look great and so does the design of this card! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete