Monday, April 28, 2014

Jars "love you"


Here I used the "Die Cut Inlay" technique.
With the Simon Says Stamp/Mama Elephant  dies I made these cute jars for mothersday.
I embossed the "love you" sentiment.


Materials:
Simon Says Stamp/Mama Elephant dies "Filled With Love".
Simon Says Stamp "Only Have Eyes For You".
Ranger Embossing Powder Pearl gold.
Ranger Embossing Powder white  superfine detail.
Tombo Stamp Runner.

I am entering these "jars" in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Keep it Clean and Simple!



I am entering these "jars" in the Lawnscaping Challenge no.80  : Mini.


2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Such a cute idea! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME idea ! Love all your Bright and sweet and happy mini cards !Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete