Sunday, April 13, 2014

Journey


From the places we travelled, my husband and I loved France the most!! The cheese and wine are delicious!! And the landscapes are marvelous!!
I picked out two pictures where we spend a great time in the region Dordogne.

                                               

I put some embellishments, stamped and die cut some hearts from the "Large Hearts"set of SSS and i used Kelly Purkey alphabet stickers. I put glossy accents on the stars.
And I loved the design of the 12x12 Cartographer sheet. Precisely what I needed!!


I had so much fun doing this proyect!!


Materials:
Cartographer Collection "Marveilleux" 12×12 sheet.
Cartographer 3×4 ATC Pad.
Simon Says Stamp "Lots Of Hearts".
Simon Says Stamp die "Large Heart Set".
Kelly Purkey alphabet stickers.
Versamark Dazzle.
Ranger Embossing Powder White super fine detail.
Glossy accents.

I am entering this proyect in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Journey.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous project! Such great photos and the papers and embellishment are perfect for the theme. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete