Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Valentine's Card (Only Have Eyes For You)


Hi, everyone!! Here I share a Valentine's card I made with SSS Only Have Eyes For You, Falling Stars Stencil ,Circle Loops, and Wonky Rectangles.
For the background I splattered Dusty Concord and then I used Nuvo Lilac Lavender with the Falling Stars Stencil.
For the circle loops I used scraps from glittery cardstock that I keep in a box.
I colored the cute little monster with Copics and on the eyes I put Glossy Accents.

Instagram


Flickr Photos

I am entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge 114

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday December 2018


2 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable! I absolutely love how you put the elements together, especially the circles in the background. The sparkles made me smile and the whole thing came together beautifully. Thanks for taking the time to share your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little pink monster! I love how you framed it with the circles and stars. Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete