Saturday, January 5, 2019

It's your Birthday!!


Hi, everyone!! Happy New Year!! Here I share a birthday card I made for a girl. For the background I used painters tape on the card leaving spaces where I could blend with Lawn Fawndamentals Wild RoseSunflowerMermaidHippo and then I put Glass Bead on the stripes and let it dry.
I also used Lawn Fawn Small Stitched EnvelopeYear SixA Birdie Told Me and Party Animals.
I colored the bear with Copic W5, W4, W3, W1. I chose vellum paper for the envelope. On both sides of the envelope (inside) I placed double sided tape and on the opening (inside) I placed "scotch Tape", so that the sequins don't fall out.

Instagram





Lawn Fawndamentals Wild RoseSunflowerMermaidHippo and then I put  Glass Bead.



I am entering this card in the


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday December 2018




2 comments:

  1. Sweet shaker card! I like how you made the shaker as an envelope! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, and here's to a creative 2019! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete