Sunday, September 9, 2018

Princess Card!!


Happy Sunday!! Here I share a birthday card I made with MFT "Once Upon a Time" and Crosshatch stencil. I used Faber-Castell "glass bead glitter" gel for the shiny background.
I colored the cute princess and the little bird with Faber-Castell polychromos.
Love the glittery background and I enjoyed the coloring!!

Instagram



                                                                  Thanks for visiting!!
Flickr Photos

I am entering this card in the

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 401

My Favorite Things "The Birthday Project" Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday "Stamptember"

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Sweet princess card, Arlene! Love how you did your background with the texture and a bit of color. Your coloring on your princess is great! Thanks so much for sharing her with us at our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she is gorgeous !!! that background looks amazing, the texture is perfect
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete