Saturday, September 15, 2018

Autumn Card


Hi, everyone!! This is the first time I made an autumn card!! Here on Aruba we have always sunny days, everyday!!
But I love to see all the beautiful autumn cards and pictures!! For this card I did a no-line watercoloring. The leaves are solid stamps from the Lawn Fawn set "Happy Harvest".
I used distress inks for the watercoloring. I also used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Rectangle Stackables" and "Critters in the Burbs"stampset.

Instagram

Flickr Photos
                                                             
I am entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday "Stamptember"

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome and SO fall!!! LOVE the background and the pops of colors with the leaves!! adorable!~ thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super mooie kaart, je hebt echt de perfecte kleuren gebruikt voor deze challenge. Bedankt dat je de kaart deelde met ons bij Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete