Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Wedding card


Here I started to die cut a little piece of "masking paper" with the "Stitched Rectangle Stackables" die from Lawn Fawn, so I could use the negative mask for stamping and the positive mask for textured paste.
For the stamping I used Lawn Fawn "Happy Wedding". Before I stamped the other glass of champagne, I took with a baby wipe the bubbles and the line of the champagne off then stamped the image and with a copic multiliner I drew the bubbles and the champagne.
I colored them with Prismacolor and I used yellow "Wink of Stella" for the champagne, at the end I put glossy accents.

I used "Glass Bead Glitter Gel" from Faber Castell with MFT "fishnet" stencil. And wawww, that glittery look is amazing!! Love this glass bead gel, I think I am going to use it a lot.

                                                   




I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge




Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the bead gel stenciling. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete