Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Pinwheel birthday invitations


My niece is turning 2, so they asked me if  I could make some birthday invitations. I used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Circle Stackables" die, "Clark's ABCs, "Year Two" and Critters in the Jungle" (the little pink flowers),

I used the W R memory keepers "pinwheel punchboard" to make these cute pinwheels.

I stamped with black pigment ink her name "alenah's and "birthday" and then heat embossed it with Ranger "Black Sparkle" embossing powder. And the cute little flowers I stamped with pink pigment ink.

                                                  

                                                 

I am entering this project in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

4 comments:

  1. omgosh!!! these are wicked fun!!!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!! (i plan on sharing these in my facebook group: {creative chick} studio share http://shurk.us/creative-chick-fbgroup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waw, thank you, Jenn!! Great that they will be share on your fb group:)

      Delete