Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Gumball machine shaker card


For this shaker card I used the cute "Sweet Smiles" stampset and it's coordinating die from Lawn Fawn. Also "Baked with Love" stampset and "Circle Stackables" die.
I stamped the image on a white cardstock then cut inside of the image, but leaving a thicker edge (border of the circle).
Then I die cut the image.
Next I put a little bit of tombo glue on the edges and adhere the acetate. Let it dry.
The edges are thicker so it allows me put double-sided foam tape to create a shaker card.
I cut a light blue piece of cardstock and put it to the other side of the double sided foam tape and adhere the whole piece to the white circle.

For the glittery look I used "Wink of Stella" on the gumball machine and the sequins inside.


I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge: Sparkle and Shine

                                              


Also in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

                                                     Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

         And the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

                                           Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog                                

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet shaker card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!! Love your sequins inside the gumball machine. SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Arlene! darlin shaker card! I am so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    I am having a month long weekly Simon Says Stamp gift card giveaway on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp is perfect for a shaker card!!! - such a super cool design! LOVE it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable shaker card! Too cute with those sequins as gumballs! Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete