Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cupcake stand card



I made this birthday card for my niece, she loves cupcakes!
For this card I used the Lawn Fawn
"Stitched Scalloped Borders" dies.
"Baked with Love" stamp set and it's coordinating dies.
"Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables" dies.
"Birthday Tags" stamp set.

                                               

I used "Wink of Stella" for the cupcakes and the little banner.
And the "gold sparkle" hemd cord of Lawn Fawn.



 
After the first score of the awning I put double-sided foam tape to give it a raised effect.
 
          I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge: Sparkle and Shine

                     

                                       




10 comments:

  1. So clever and so super CUTE!!! I LOVE your card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenge, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this, especially that awning!! And the sparkly cupcakes are too cute. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, this is so neat! Did you just bend the paper to make it 3D? How did you get it to stay in that shape? TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela, I just uploaded a photo so you can see beneath the awning. The raise effect is some double-sided foam tape that I placed directly after the first score line. Greetings, Arlene.

      Delete
  4. Your sweet cupcake stand is adorable! Love the awning and the sparkle twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this little ice cream shack! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO very sweet!! Love your sparkle on your cupcakes!! Darling card!!:)

    ReplyDelete