Friday, September 19, 2014

Celebrate!!


On this card I stamped the icecream of the Paper Smooches "Sugar Rush" stamp set with a light ink. The cone I stamped with versamark and heat embossed it with "earthtone honey" WOW. Then I made a mixture of embossing paste and violet  ink and filled the icecream in and sprinkled some glitter on it. Fun!!
The sentiment I heat embossed it with "black sparkle" Ranger.
On the background I stamped with the "Lattice" stamp block of Hero Arts.


I am entering this card in the Paper Smooches SPARKS : Inspirational Photo.

                                                  
                                          
                                                
I am entering this card in Simon Monday Challenge : Rock the Techniques.

                                                        



2 comments:

  1. your ice cream looks so delicious! wonderful texture and such a sweet card! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable card! I can practically taste that ice cream and I love how realistic (yet still cute) you made it look. The glitter was a touch of genius to give it that yummy frosty feel. I also commend your stamping skills! I thought the paper came with the lattice design and was really impressed when I read that you'd stamped it that way. Very professional-looking! Sometimes my background stamping is a bit hit and miss, but you nailed it. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete