Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Merry Christmas Card


Hi, everyone!! Here I share a Christmas card I made for my mother in law. I used SSS Color Me TreesSSS Merry Christmas and Wonky Rectangles.
I stamped the Christmas tree with Versamark and heat embossed it with  WOW Cloud 9 embossing powder. And I water colored the tree with Faber-Castell watercolour pencils.
I splattered Distress Resist Spray on the background and heat embossed it with WOW Cloud 9 and WOW diamond white embossing powder.
Also for the SSS Merry Christmas, I heat embossed a piece of cardstock with WOW raspberry coulis and diecut through my cutllebug.

Instagram

Flickr Photos

I am entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Work It Wednesday November

No comments:

Post a Comment