Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Birthday Wishes


Hi, everyone!! Here I share a birthday card I made with SSS products. I wish the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge a Happy Happyyy Birthday!!
I used "Brilliant Gifts" die and "Birthday Bits" stampset. I combined different pieces of paper for the gifts. Love the glitter bows!!
I also used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Rectangle Stackables".

Instagram




 

I am entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #14

SugarPeaDesigns mix-it-up-challenge-42



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Arlene :-) I love how you used the presents die and the colours and sparkle are perfect! :-)

    Congratulations you have won one of the 9 $50 vouchers on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us, there is a clickable link on the sidebar of the challenge blog :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us. Hope you'll join us again this week. A new theme started today.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the sparkle to go along with your fun design! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy and colorful card! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the silver outline to your row of presents! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete