Saturday, March 3, 2018

Gumball Machine (No Line Watercoloring)

 
Hi, everyone!! Here I made a card using my Inktense pencils!! I did a "no line" watercoloring technique for this gumball machine. It's the first time I did this technique! I had to practice a few times this week, but I like the results.
I stamped the image 3 times with Distress Ink "tea dye", and I used the last one I stamped. For the coloring I scribbled with Inktense pencil on a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock, then I added a little bit of  water and mixed them together. So I could get a softer color. I enjoyed the watercoloring!!
 



The stampsets I used are from Lawn Fawn "Sweet Smiles", "Birthday Tags". And Lawn Fawn die "Stitched Circle Stackables".


I am entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge

SugarPea Designs Mix-it-up-challenge #40

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

5 comments:

  1. SUPERB no-line coloring, Arlene! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your no-line water-coloring is amazing, Arlene! This is so fun, looks like it's hand-drawn! So glad you joined us for another Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I still have not given the no line coloring a shot. You did amazing! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourful gumballs! Thanks for playing along with us for the CAS-ual Fridays Rainbow challenge :)

    ReplyDelete