Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Christmas card


Hi, everyone!! I began to make my Christmas cards. My favorite stampset is Lawn Fawn "Trim the Tree! Love the Christmas tree with all the accessories for stamping. And I also used Lawn Fawn "Party Animals", "Baaah Humbug"(the present) and "Happy Howlidays" stampset.
I stamped the images and colored them with my "Prismacolor" pencils. It's the first time I colored on kraft cardstock and I like the results. For the Christmas decoration I used "gelly roll" sakura pen.
I did a little bit of masking and I kept the card simple.


 
 
I am entering this card in the
 
Work it Wednesday August/September 2017 (gelly rol sakura pen)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colouring! Cute card. I love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Christmas Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete