Monday, September 18, 2017

Balloon card


Hi!!! Here I share a birthday card I made with SSS "Balloons", "Folded Banner" and "Banner Sayings".
I stamped the message with Versafine "onyx" and heat embossed it with "Judikens" embossing powder.
And on the envelope I stamped SSS "Birthday Balloons".
It was an easy and quick card to make!!


Flickr pic1
Flickr pic2

I am entering this

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (glittery embossing powder and the blue chevron balloon)
Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #80
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Work it Wednesday August/September 2017

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Arlene :-) the balloons and banner are fabulous and I love that you decorated an envelope too, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete