Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Easter Card


I made this colorful Easter card with the SSS dies. This card was very easy to make.
The bunny die came in a SSS March Card Kit 2016, I think it's the cutest die ever for Easter.
I also used the SSS "Wavy Scallop Stitches" die and SSS "My Kind of Peep" stampset.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/33598752125/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the

Flickr Challenge #67


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog












3 comments:

  1. this is adorable!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke kaart, de konijntjes zijn super schattig. Bedankt voor het meedoen met Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Dank je wel😄

    ReplyDelete