Monday, January 16, 2017

Valentine's Card (critter costume party)

 

I made this card for the 2017 "Cards From the Heart Card Drive"  . It's the first time I participate and I think this is such a beautiful cause for the kids in the hospitals. When I saw it on a newsfeed on facebook, I began to make some cards!! I am sending it from Aruba, so I hope they will accept it.
For this card I did an "inlaid" technique with the SSS die "Super Heart Border". And the stampset "Critter Costume Party".
I colored the cute critters with "Prisma Color".







http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/2017/01/2017-cards-from-heart-card-drive.html

Valentine Card Drive Jan 1-30th 2017
 
 
 
I am entering this card in the:
 
Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #62
 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment