Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Father's day tags


I made some father's day tags using the Lawn fawn stamp set "Best Pun Ever".
I colored the "#1 trophies" with copics. I stamped the cute mustaches with lawn fawndamentals dye ink (peacock, doe and deep sea).
I put glossy accents on the #1.


The twines are also from Lawn Fawn: aquamarine, blue jay and hot cocoa.
Lawn fawn die: "Tag, You're it".


https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/26943026454/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering these tags in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags, Arlene. They are really FABULOUS! I would love to have you share this with us at these two challenge blogs. They're both always Anything Goes, and you can win some awesome prizes at both challenges. I really hope that you will stop by and link up with us.
    Karen Letchworth, Challenge Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    AND
    CropStop
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine tags Arlene! The are so cute and the little mustaches look fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete