Thursday, June 9, 2016

Father's day card

 
 
 I began to make this card by stenciling a piece of white cardstock with Lawn Fawn "deep sea" dye ink. The stencil I used is from Simon Says Stamp "Dots and Lines".
Then I diecut it with Lawn Fawn "Stitched Square Stackables".
The stampset is also from Lawn Fawn "Best Pun Ever". I colored the fan with copics.
I traced the propeller of the fan on a vellum with a pencil and cut it with my scissor.
Then made a hole in the center of the propeller and the fan and placed a metal brad in it.
 
 

I love the "deep sea " dye ink, it's really intense!



I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge




In the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. hello! super cute card, luv the sentiment and fan! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cool idea! I love how much dimension that fan has now. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete