Tuesday, February 9, 2016

You're stinkin' cute


For this card I used "Color Burst", the colors are "alizarin crimson" and "orange". This is the first time I use it and I love it!!
I did put a little bit of the powder on the watercolor paper and spritz it with water.
After I let it dry I did a "inlay technique" with the hearts.


I colored the critter with "Bruynzeel"-aquarel pencils.
The stamp and die is from Lawn Fawn: "Stinkin' Cute" and "Puffy Cloud" borders die.


https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/24300526954/in/dateposted-public/

I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge

                                                  

                                                 And in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

                                                       Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that background is so bright and eye-catching! Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card and I love the background, it looks amazing! Thank you for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete