Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fleece Navidad (partial diecutting)


For this tag I did a "partial diecutting" technique. First I did a partial diecut for the bulbs, than the sheep. The last step was with a circle die.
I colored the sheep with "Zig Clean" and "Wink of Stella". Also the bulbs are colored with "Zig Clean".
                                                      
 
For the background I blend with "deep sea" dye ink (it's the perfect ink for a night sky) and than heat embossed the stars with silver embossing powder.
 
 
Materials: Lawn Fawn "Baaah Humbug", "Cozy Christmas", "Starry Backdrops", "Stitched Circle Stackables. Lawn Fawndamentals "deep sea".
 
 
I am entering this tag in the Lawnscaping Challenge
 
 
 
 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog
 
 
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
 

9 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE! I adore those fun hanging lights~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable decorations and such a cute idea! Thank you for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a gorgeous little tag ! I love the stamps you have used and your fab layout.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little bauble tag Arlene! the image is adorable and I love the starry night background :-)

    Congratulations! you have won the $50 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the comments!! And I am so happyyy for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge price!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a GREAT tag!! I love how you strung the Christmas lights across the top!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete