Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Happy Birthday card


For this card I used the Lawn Fawn "Party Animal" and "Birthday Tags" stamp set. And the "Stitched Square Stackables" die.
I did a little bit of masking with the party accessories and colored the animals with copics.
I heat embossed a piece of white cardstock with WOW "vintage amethyst" embossing powder and than die cut it with the Lawn Fawn "happy birthday border" die. Love the sparkle of the embossing powder.


I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge


                                                 

                  

8 comments:

  1. Your card is darling! Congrats on the Lawn Fawn feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowww, thank you, Mendi!! And what a great news!! I am going to check it right now:)

      Delete
  2. cute cute cute card!! LOVE the windows here with the party animals peeking out!! cute cute cute coloring! love the heat embossing, too! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card caught my eye over in the Lawnscaping Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! I so love this - what an excellent card design - your coloring is so great and the whole card is just so marvelous!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love your party scene in the windows! Your coloring is lovely!! What a fun card!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shannon!! And thanks for visiting my blog:)

      Delete