Sunday, May 21, 2017

First Holy Communion Card (boy)


Hallo, there!! I had a few "First Holy Communion" cards to make. This is the first one.
I have no stamps or die related to this theme, so I used the Lawn Fawn "Stitched Square Stackables" die (the smallest one) to make the cross, with shiny light/blue cardstock. I also used a piece of glittery white paper on the background with a Lawn Fawn plaid paper on it.
I diecut with Lawn Fawn "Critters in the Sea" the fish. The other dies I used are  Lawn Fawn "Stitched Circle Stackables" and "Zig Zag Circle Stackables".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/34002306943/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog (Color blue from the heart on the picture of the challenge).
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Badge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Sparkle paper)

2 comments:

  1. Love this calm and delightful soft color combo! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit of Sparkle” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet and brilliant design, Arlene! I love your creativity to combine the different die cut shapes! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete