Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pinwheel/Gift Envelope


Hi there!!
Here is another project I did with the SSS Card Kit April 2017. I had to use this cute lion image (on the early post I stamped the other 3 critters)! http://knipoogcreations.blogspot.com/2017/04/wild-cuddly-critters.html
I used the SSS Gift Card Envelope and stamped the lion with Versafine "onyx black" and heat embossed it with "Judikens". I watercolored it with Zig Clean, I love them!!
 I spattered some drops of Irresistible "gold" on the envelope.
 I also used the SSS "It's No Secret" stampset. Here I stamped the balloon and put "glossy accents" on it.
When I give kids present, I love to make a pinwheel also. It makes them so happy!
I use the We R Memory Keepers Pinwheel punchboard.

 
 
 
I am entering this project in the
 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (the pinwheel and lion have colors of the challenge)



 
 


2 comments:

  1. super sweet card and pinwheel...such a fun combo! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete