Sunday, September 4, 2016

Congratulations!! (Distress Crayon)


I decided to use my "Distress Crayon"(mermaid lagoon) for the first time. It came in one of the Simon Says Stamp Kit.
I draw lines with the crayon on a watercolor cardstock and with a little bit of water on my finger I rubbed lightly the crayon. When it was completely dry I used a stencil from Memory Box "Oh My Stars, and with a baby wipe I placed on a few stars.
I prepared the card with EK succes tool and heat embossed the sentiment, stripes and the three stars with Ranger "liquid platinum".

The stamps I used are from Simon Says Stamp: "Congratulations", "Lots of Stars" and "Hand Lettered Winter Wishes".
And the die is from Mama Elephant "Basic Set".

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/29174833100/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the Flickr Challenge #53

And in the in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


                                                 Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment: