Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hoppy Easter!!



This is another card made with the SSS March Card Kit. I think this stampset is so cute!!
I used the patterned papers of the kit (carrot,easter egg,flowers) and the other patterned papers are from "doodlebug".


I also used the "Tiny Rectangle Envelope" die from SSS and Lawn Fawn "Scalloped Rectangle Stackables" die.



 
I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog
 
 
 
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card, love the tiny envelopes with the little bunnies inside. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I said in the {creative chick} studio share group- this is such a fun card! love all of those envies!!!!!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete