Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Place cards for Christmas


For these place cards I did a "partial diecutting" technique, again. I did the partial diecut about the half of the Christmas tree and then I fold the rest of the white card stock.


I put a pinch of glitter to the stars with "Wink of Stella. For coloring I used "Prismacolor", building up colors with different green for the tree. And also for the other images.


                                        Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Trim the Tree" and it's coordinating die.
                                                      Lawn Fawn "Clark's abc's".

 
 
 
I am entering these place cards in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog
 
 
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! What a great idea! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous place cards Arlene! They are so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete