Monday, February 9, 2015

Goodie Bags for Valentine's Day♥


I made these goodie bags for the teachers and friends of my son. With the Lawn Fawn "goodie bag" die you can make the bags in a short time. Love it!!


The front part I used the Lawn Fawn "large stitched rectangle stackables" dies. I stamped it with  Lawn Fawn "bee mine" and "science of love".
I colored the leaves and bee with distress ink, "crushed olive", "tumbled glass" and a mix of "squeezed lemonade"/"scattered straw" for the bee.
I die cut the hearts from felt with the Lawn Fawn "summertime charm" dies.


I am entering these goodie bags in the Lawnscaping Challenge 99: CLEAN AND SIMPLE

                                             


I am entering these goodie bags in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge :
                                                       Red+Pink

                                             Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog             

5 comments:

  1. Adorable goodie bags! Your son's friends will definitely like these! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely! Loving those goodie bags oh so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat bags! I love them! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love this !! What a lovely idea!!
    Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete