Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Winter!


I will send this shaker card to my parents in law in the Netherlands. Although it's raining a lot there I think in a couple of weeks it will be snowing.
I used the Lawn Fawn "Winter Owl" stamp set/die and for the branch  Lawn Fawn "Critters in the Burbs" (the tree trunk).

I masked the owl and then stamped the branch (tree trunk), then I did a partial diecut of the owl and the branch I fussy cut.

I colored the owl and the branch with "Kuretaki Gansai Tambi".
I heat embossed the sentiment, also from Lawn Fawn "Cozy Christmas" and "Happy Summer".

I am entering this shaker card in the Lawnscaping Challenge #97: WINTER THEMED

                                    
                           

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card!!!! i LOVE the white sequins, they remind me of snow! and that teal background is SO bright and happy! such an adorable card, and those googly eyes crack me up!! love! thank you for playing along over at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I really like the colors that you used and how you made it such a fun shaker card! Your in-laws will really like this! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shaker card! I really love the sequins, they are so much fun! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. It's so cute, I love all the elements on it. Thanks for joining in at the Lawnscaping Challenge

    ReplyDelete